Things are still crazy mad with work but I won’t bore you too much with that, don’t worry! I’m currently getting through a mound of promotions, sorting out last minute plugs in the media and getting the media walls and other branding designed ready for opening night. This week I’ll be dashing round the city filming interviews with the Mayor, the Premier of NSW and other senators to edit together and screen before the Opening Night film. What fun.

Other news – managed to let my friends persuade me to take Sunday morning off, and we joined a climate change protest on Bondi Beach – can you see us? We’re in the top of the ‘G’!
9 days to go!
cx
2 comments:
the photo turns our pretty good! they must have done a bit of touch up though ;-)
it was a good day!
Marianne from the curve of the "R"
Hey carmel looks good fun. it Italy again and just had a visit from Liz and Keith! Fun
Post a Comment