Tuesday, 19 May 2009

Australia my home

... And fittingly, in my 101st post, I have some very exciting news to share with you all.

I've just had a call from my immigration lawyer, and my immigration application has been granted. I am now officially a Permanent Resident of Australia!

Carmel at home


So I can stay forever in the Lucky Country, beneath the sun, by the ocean, under the Southern Cross.

I am very happy today :o)

Now I shall have to go away and acquire a taste for cricket, cold beer, long drives and long haul flights.

cx

3 comments:

Liz and Keith ......on the beach said...

I am very happy and excited for you sweetie! But it has also made me cry! Love you loads. Mum x

Sheilaabroad said...

Mixed emotions as we do not see you enough already!!

Happy if your happy though xxxxx

Weltbuehne said...

Bloody foreigners!