Forgot to mention in yesterday's post, I am fast approaching a Very Significant Birthday. yes folks, I've only two weeks left of my twenties... Woo hoo! Can't wait to hit the big three-oh.
Anyway, I mention this because there's still time to catch the international mail from Europe and send me something special ;o)
In fact, if you need assistance, anything red or turquoise from the bangle and ring range at Dinosaur Designs (here's a link) would go down a treat. What with the current exchange rate you'll be laughing, and there's no international postage. Hurrah!
On a more sombre note, the bush fires are once again raging in Australia. These are an annual occurrence but this year they are worse than ever, due to high temperatures and a long drought. The death toll is rising and brave firefighters are doing their best. Read more here.
cx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment