Tuesday, 6 October 2009

Home sweet home

Just a quick post to let you know I'm home in Sydney safe and sound after my European tour!

I stayed in Singapore for a few days on the way home, to help me get over my jetlag, and stayed with my friend Heidi who has an adorable 3-month old boy called Tino. We did very little but chilled out a lot and I really enjoyed playing with the baby.

Heidi's gorgeous son Tino


After some wonderful weather in Europe I was amazed to return to a very rainy Sydney -- there was more rain in the weekend before my return than in the entire months of August and September put together! (Here's a story about it)

The day I got home there was a severe weather warning, and now we're officially in a Cold Snap. So much for the spring I smugly mentioned on my travels, seems I ran out of good weather karma while in the Northern Hemisphere!

I shall blog more about my travels when I've unpacked and settled back in here, but I did have a wonderful time, and it was great to see those of you I managed to catch up with.

I start my new job tomorrow, and am really looking forward to the change, especially after I've had a break from work for 5 weeks. Will keep you all posted as to how it goes.

cx

No comments: