At least I have my frocks at the ready...
Oh, and of course, as it's drawing near to Opening Night the skies are beginning to bruise and it looks like rain. Let's hope we don't have the category 1 storm we had last year!
More soon, promise!
cx
Girl in the Emerald City
3 comments:
The dresses look fab darl..but what about the shoes?? Keith says "break a leg" (then you will only need one shoe??) X
LOL! I'll take some photos of my shoes tonight, they're all in a pile.
But it's raining ;o( so looks like I'll not have as much choice in footwear...
My opening night frock is not among that group -- wait until you see it! GORGEOUS.
cx
Good luck Carmel !!!!
I will pray for you to have some of the glorious sunshine we have here just now.
Love the frocks if you need to pass them on to create space for new ones then you have first bidder here babe!
Shame I a bit bigger than you tho LOL.
SCD.
xxxx
Post a Comment