Cockroaches
There have been no further sightings of cockroaches in my bedroom since the aforementioned Nightmare Bug Experience. Or in the rest of the house either for that matter. This is, I’m sure, largely due to the environmentally-friendly repellent papers I have bought and liberally distributed near doorways and windows.
However, I did find one sleeping on my desk when I arrived at work last week – underneath my copy of In Style magazine (Angelina Jolie cover) but I persuaded one of the boys in the office to quietly get rid of it.
Locusts
Here is our pet locust…

…which has taken up residence on our bannister, and seems quite content to hang out there while Rachel watches Sex and the City reruns until the wee hours.
Mosquitoes
These are evil little swines, which wait until you’re just about to drop off to sleep before revealing their presence with that oh-so-irritating whine, right near your ear. Not sure if you can make it out, but here’s one I splattered earlier…

… with some satisfaction, although half the blood on the wall is probably mine. Nice.
Apart from that I’m doing quite well actually, in the bug department. (Famous last words.)
cx

No comments:
Post a Comment