Saturday, 14 March 2009

In hiding

There's nothing much to blog about, of late, because I'm reaching the part of the annual cycle where I work my ass off for unhealthily long days, sleep far too briefly, try to cram in some exercise and only occasionally manage to socialise (usually reluctantly and with a nagging feeling that I ought to be elsewhere).

Last weekend my friend Marianne held an 80s party for her birthday, cue lots of shoulder pads and mullet wigs, and a surprising number of glam rock stars. I donned fingerless gloves, tied a pair of stockings in my hair and did Madonna circa 1986.

Madge-tastic


More pics here.

But apart from that, nothing much to report. I'm exhausted, still ill, my back aches, I'm not getting enough sleep, I'm totally stressed out at work, yada yada yada. You're not going to want to hear it so I won't blog about it.

Despite my huge workload I've been trying to keep up with another blog that I started a while ago. It's a theatre review blog, which I started up in a bid to get on the preview list of Sydney's theatres. It may well be working! Check it out here -- it's called Girl in the Emerald City. More reviews to come in the next couple of weeks.

So that's all for now, until something interesting happens.

cx

No comments: